[Colorado-talk] SAVE THE DATE -- Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Thu Jan 5 20:42:15 UTC 2012

Sorry about the confusion but the date is Tuesday, January 17.

January 5, 2012

Dear Federation members,

Each year members of the National Federation of Blind of Colorado gather
under the golden dome to brief our Legislators and government officials
about public policy important to the blind and their families.  In 2012,
 our *Day at the Capitol* will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 17th.

We meet at the old Supreme Court chamber to discuss out Legislative agenda.
We will plan our work, and work our plan walking the halls of power.  We
always have much to learn about the process and much to teach elected
leaders and their staff about the National Federation of the Blind.  Every
year it is fun and productive.  So, mark your calendars and join us for all
of the action.

Lorinda Riddle

Coordinator of Special Projects

National Federation of the Blind