[Colorado-talk] Attention Colorado Blind Students!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:58:00 UTC 2012

Hello all,
This year, the Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS) will be
hosting a series of conference calls for blind students to discuss
common issues. CABS is a statewide organization that aims to provide
blind students across the state of Colorado with opportunities for
networking, mentoring and advocacy. We will be holding our first
conference call on Sunday, January 15, at 5:30 p.m. The topic for our
first discussion is "back-to-school planning and self-advocacy".
Whether you are a blind student preparing to begin a new semester or
an experienced veteran with advice to share with otd students, we hope
you will join us!
To participate please dial
605-475-6006
and enter passcode 587726 when asked.
Please help us spread the word about our exciting new conference call
series by forwarding this note to blind students you know in Colorado!
We look forward to talking with you on the 15th.

Best,
Arielle Silverman, Secretary
Colorado Association of Blind Students