[Colorado-talk] Attention Colorado Blind Students!

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 01:54:16 UTC 2012

Hello Arielle,

Thanks for this exciting news about cabs doing a series of
conference calls like what nabs does. I like the topic that you
have chosen for the one for this month. Btw, I have 2 ideas to
post to you and, maybe others here on this list will chime in
with me. The first one is that what other topics do you plan to
discuss and, also deal with on these conference calls? Also, I
think we should also ask for input on what topics others here in
Colorado and, also on this list would like to have and discuss?

Second of all is someone going to maybe perhaps record these
calls for future reference?

Those are my thoughts and ideas for this thread. I will of course
will forward if possible or you could to other lists too...

Well, that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy