[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Denver County Sheriff Advisory Committee

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sun Jul 29 01:23:53 UTC 2012

Please read Ed Neuberg's E-mail below on a position available to a blind person for the Denver County Sheriff Department's Advisory Committee.  Ed Neuberg can provide additional information for those interested.  This opportunity can be beneficial for those in Criminal Justice, social work, or those blind people who wish to be involved in our community.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn

Begin forwarded message: