[Colorado-talk] Job Opportunity: 3 Part Time Sales Agents Needed for Mutual of Omaha (In Denver & the Springs)

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Jul 29 18:29:04 UTC 2012

I'm passing along the following job ad due to it being something that Dr.
Jernigan himself did for a job. But also, it's just so much easier these
days thanks to technology. I wouldn't pay much attention to the fact that
the ad sounds like it's from an ESL student. In today's world, that's hard
to escape. So, for anyone looking for work in Colorado Springs or Denver,
here you go.

Strive On!
Everett

3 Part Time Sales Agents Needed for Mutual of Omaha (Colorado
Springs/Denver)