[Colorado-talk] NFB OF COLORADO 2011 CONVENTION VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

eric woods woodseric3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 23:21:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

This is Eric Woods.  If the segment I did called "My Blindness
Myself" is on any of those clips I must insist that it be
removed.  I don't want strangers to hear what I have to say to my
NFB family.  In fact, I didn't relize until after the fact that
it was being filmed.  Please don't ignore this.

Eric Woods