[Colorado-talk] Why are YOU a Federationist?

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Jun 5 13:14:39 UTC 2012

Greetings, Discussion of why we are Federationists is definitely appropriate
and proper for this list.  It is up to the individual whether  he or she
wishes to send his/her comments to the list or directly to Jessica.  In any
event, we need your thoughts and ideas as we create an NFB Colorado
brochure.
Best to all,

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado