[Colorado-talk] survey about people and their dogs including service dogs

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 21:25:26 UTC 2012

From: Mariko Yamamoto [mailto:mariko_yamamoto at hotmail.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 12:54 PM

I am Mariko Yamamoto, working at University of California Davis as a
post-doctorate .
Volunteers needed for a questionnaire study at the University of California,
Davis.

This web-based survey, entitled, "Life with your Dog", is to learn the
specific role of various kinds of dogs with people.

We would really appreciate your cooperation. Also, we are glad if you could
pass this URL to your friends who may be willing to answer it.

You can take this questionnaire through the following URL

 <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Life-with-Your-Dog-Survey>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Life-with-Your-Dog-Survey.

Thank you very much!!

I would really appreciate you if you could annouce it.

Thank you for taking your time to read this email,
Mariko Yamamoto

Mariko Yamamoto, PhD.,
University of California, Davis
School of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Population Health and Reproduction
TEL: 530-400-0770
Email:  <mailto:mariko_yamamoto at hotmail.co.jp> mariko_yamamoto at hotmail.co.jp
            <mailto:maryamamoto at ucdavis.edu> maryamamoto at ucdavis.edu