[Colorado-talk] Survey

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Fri Jun 15 21:30:17 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Today, I received the following message and wanted to pass it along.

If you have additional questions please reply to Mariko Yamamoto at the
following e-mail address:  mariko_yamamoto at hotmail.co.jp

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

I am Mariko Yamamoto, working at University of California Davis as a
post-doctorate.
I  read your web site, and would like to introduce you a research at my
university.

Currently, my research group is conducting a web-based study about human and
dogs' interaction.  Because dogs play very important role for many people
including people who have visual impairments, if possible I would like you
to distribute the information to the people in your organization.  We are
expecting to receive answers from people with visual disability living with
PET DOGS as well as living with guide dogs.  The survey is voluntary and
anonymous, and it takes about 10 minutes to complete it.

Below is the original message and URL to the survey:

Volunteers needed for a questionnaire study at the University of California,
Davis.

This web-based survey, entitled, "Life with your Dog", is to learn the
specific role of various kinds of dogs with people.

We would really appreciate your cooperation. Also, we are glad if you could
pass this URL to your friends who may be willing to answer it.

 <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Life-with-Your-Dog-Survey>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Life-with-Your-Dog-Survey.

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at cocenter.org> jbeecham at cocenter.org

303-778-1130 extension 223