[Colorado-talk] FW: [Alerts] urgent action needed to save FREX (Front Range Express)

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Jun 22 12:30:35 UTC 2012

Greetings Federationists:

I agree with Julie Reiskin that we should work hard to save FREX.  We have
seen postings about this earlier this week and we should join our C. Springs
Chapter and oppose this move.  Especially if you're from the Denver area,
you should write the Mayor of C. Springs and tell him how critical this
service is to those of us who don't drive.

Thanks,

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado