[Colorado-talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter March meeting

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:05:21 UTC 2012

Dear Boulder Valley Chapter members and others:

I want to invite you to our March chapter meeting.

It will be held on Saturday, March 24, at 11:00 a.m. at the Egg and I
Restaurant at 2574 Baseline Road in Boulder.  This is in the Basemar
Shopping Plaza on the southeast corner of Baseline and Broadway.  There is
parking available and easy access from many local and regional RTD Buses.

Breakfast and lunch are available for purchase during the meeting.

You can preview the menu at

www.theeggandirestaurants.com/

Please make note of the time of this meeting.  It is at our usual 11 am
time, but some of us will be gathering in the room a little earlier.

We will begin making convention plans including our fundraising, tours, and
hospitality events.  We want to have plenty of good ideas to take to our
state board meeting in April, so bring your thinking caps and join us for
the start of the best convention ever!!

If you have any questions or need further directions to this meeting
location, contact me at: 303-499-9125 or by e-mail at:

mrsmigs at migliorelli.org.

Sincerely,

Maryann Migliorelli, President

National Federation of the Blind