[Colorado-talk] Deadline for The Blind Coloradan articles is Friday, March 23.

Gail Hamilton wingstoflynow at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 23:26:33 UTC 2012

Friday March 23, 2012

I wrote the attached article for the Maine Lioner State magazine in
February. Being active in the Denver NFB chapter, I thought this might be
utilized in our magazine.

Thank you for including it in your spring Blind Coloradan.

Gail Hamilton
C: (720) 984-8082
H: (303) 922-9269
www.spreadyourwingstofly.com

I help people "LIVE THEIR DREAMS AND FLY ON THEIR WINGS" by: presenting
singing and speaking presentations and workshops; providing life empowerment
guidance; teaching piano, autoharp and voice lessons; distributing a monthly
newsletter; publishing my book, "Wings To Fly, a story of truth,
determination and victory," and producing my CD.