[Colorado-talk] Why are YOU a Federationist?

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp thieszen-culp at comcast.net
Tue May 29 16:51:52 UTC 2012

Greetings:

I am a federationist because The NFB taps into something very deep within
me - the yearning to be part of something larger than myself.  In fact,  the
federation does for me what soil does for plants because it nurtures me ,
and enables me to grow and to blossom.

The federation has given me the confidence to embrace challenges with an
attitude of not allowing the fear to smother out the fire but allowing the
fire to burn away the fear.

Thank you,

Eddie K. Thieszen - Culp M.A., CRC, CVE, NCC