[Colorado-talk] We Want Your Story! Tell Us Where You Volunteer -- Win Big Prizes!

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Nov 20 16:25:13 UTC 2012

Hello Gail, and all,

Gail, what does that mean exactly? For the record, that message was just a
bit of a fun way to ask people to join the community-service list and
efforts, and to get off their butts and volunteer, and if they volunteer at
all, out in the community (at non-blindness-related organizations so that
they are giving positive impressions of blind people), to please share their
stories. ;-)

Strive On,
Everett