[Colorado-talk] Customer/Tech Support Reps Needed - HIRING NOW (Work At Home)

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Oct 1 06:26:48 UTC 2012

FYI,
Everett

Customer/Tech Support Reps Needed - HIRING NOW (Work At Home)
Date: 2012-09-27, 9:16AM MDT
Reply to: see below
TeleNetwork is NOW HIRING entry level tech support reps for our Work At Home
positions!
*Established Company, Local to Texas
*Benefits Offered
*Bilingual Bonus
*Team Environment
*Casual Atmosphere
*Flexible Hours (Great for students!)
*Advancement and Promotion Opportunities!
Go online to http://telenetwork.com/wah.html to apply today! Due to the high
number of resumes received, we are unable to consider you unless you submit
the application online.
DUTIES:
*Basic troubleshooting of Internet issues over the phone
*Tracking and Documenting Internet issues
*Customer Interaction over the phone
*Upselling as needed (incentives are available!)
Check out our company at http://telenetwork.com/about_us.html to learn about
who we are, then apply today!
REQUIREMENTS:
*Friendly, Professional attitude and manner
*Ability to type 35 WPM or higher
*Basic knowledge and experience with computers
*Customer service, Retail, Tech Support, or Help Desk experience is a plus
but NOT required!
*Ability to attend mandatory 2 weeks of Paid Training Online. Either AM or
PM classes are available.
**AM Training is Monday - Friday, 9am-2pm CST
**PM Training is Monday - Friday, 5pm-10pm CST
TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS:
*Broadband, High Speed Internet: DSL or Cable (NO Wireless ISPs or
Satellite)
*Minimum of 1.5Mbps Download speed, 0.75Mbps Upload speed
*Windows based computer, Windows XP, Vista or 7
*Minimum 1Ghz Processor
*Minimum 2Gb RAM
*Sound Card and Speakers
*Minimum 15" Monitor
*Webcam for Interview
*Installed, Updated, Maintained AntiVirus and Firewall programs
*Quiet, Distraction-free Work Environment
Apply today! We will contact you ASAP to further discuss the position and
your application.
http://telenetwork.com/wah.html

Location: Work At Home
Compensation: $8-$15/hr
Telecommuting is ok.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
commercial interests.
PostingID: 3271548818