[Colorado-talk] slight location change for the October 15th Meet and Greet on 16th Street

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Oct 15 17:54:10 UTC 2012

Good Morning,

This message is to let you know that the location for today's Meet and Greet on 16th Street Mall has been changed due to permit issues.
Initially we were to set up at 16th and Stout.
We are now at the corner of 16th and Curtis on the median.
Go one block down 16th from the original location and across Champa.
Go on to Curtis; but you don't have to cross Curtis.

Hope to see you there!