[Colorado-talk] Mile High Agenda of 17 October 2012

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Mon Oct 15 11:04:14 UTC 2012

I attached the Mile High Agenda for 17 October 2012.  Please make note we are meeting at Diane's home once more this month.  The meeting room at Brooks Towers remains under construction.  Diane's address is 1608 Steele Street.  You can take either the 15 or the 20.  Please contact Gary at 303-863-1150 if you require directions on either bus route.

Our meeting in November is on a different date.  We normally meet on the third Wednesday of the month.  The third Wednesday in November is the day before Thanksgiving.  The Mile High Chapter is meeting on 14 November 2012 so that people may travel or be with family and friends for Thanksgiving.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO