[Colorado-talk] Second meeting in Ft. Collins

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Apr 29 21:52:06 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone

On Saturday, May 4 National Federation of the Blind of Colorado will hold
our second organizing meeting in Ft. Collins, Colorado! At our last meeting
there were about 15 individuals in attendance and we are excited and eager
to welcome newcomers from the area.

The meeting will be held at Old Chicago Pizza which is located at 147 S.
College Ave. from 12:30PM to 2:30PM.  If you have any questions, please
feel free to call Jessica Beecham at 303-778-1130 extention 223 or at
720-440-2632.  You can also e-mail jbeecham at nfbco.org.

Look for our meeting agenda Wednesday!

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org