[Colorado-talk] Help with Ten-Minute Survey, Win an Amazon Gift Certificate!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 16:11:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

My name is Katie Wang; I’m a Psychology graduate student at Yale
University. I’m conducting an on-line study on how blind and
visually-impaired individuals perceive those who seek and offer
assistance, and I would greatly appreciate your input by taking a
10-minute, anonymous survey. Anyone who has a visual impairment and is
18 years or older is welcome to participate. In exchange for your
participation, you will be entered into a prize drawing for a $25
Amazon.com gift certificate.

If you are interested, please click on the link below, which will take
you directly to the survey.
https://yalepsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7WFF0QPkl95aHGt
If you have questions about this research project, please feel free to
contact me at katie.wang at yale.edu. Thank you so much in advance for
your time and assistance

Best,
Katie