[Colorado-talk] I lost my Trekker Breeze GPS

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Aug 3 05:24:54 UTC 2013

where did you last have it in your posession?
It may be in lost and found and they just don't know what it is because its
not something a sighted person would use.
Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate; only love can do that.--Martin Luther King, Jr.
facebook Melissa R Green
twitter: melissa5674
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674