[Colorado-talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter picnic

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 16:36:46 UTC 2013

Dear chapter members and friends,

The National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter invites you to
attend our summer picnic on August 24, from 10 am to 2 pm, at Martin Park
located at the northeast corner of Broadway and Table Mesa.  This location
is easily accessible by many local and regional buses, and free parking is
available.

We have the privilege of welcoming guests from Lending Sight and Achilles
International - Colorado who will provide guides to experience running,
jogging, or walking for a one mile run at 10:30. Their volunteer guides will
ensure the safety of participants while instructing us on this activity.
Their  mission is to enable people with all disabilities to participate in
mainstream running in order to promote personal achievement, enhance
self-esteem and lower barriers to living a fulfilling life.

After the running we will provide the main dishes and drinks.  Guests may
bring sides or desserts to share.

If you have questions, need further directions, or wish to attend this
event, please contact Maryann Migliorelli at maryannmigs at gmail.com or by
phone at 720-284-2318 by noon on Friday, August 23.

We look forward to enjoying a fun filled day with you.

Sincerely,

NFB Boulder Valley Chapter

Maryann Migliorelli, President

maryannmigs at gmail.com