[Colorado-talk] 20130821 Mile High Chapter NFBCO Agenda

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Mon Aug 19 12:53:21 UTC 2013

I attached the agenda for Wednesday's meeting.  This meeting is going to be unique.  We are forgoing many of our normal chapter activities.  Please bring your laptop.  We are going to do a mail out party.  Jessica Beecham will have the text we need and explain in more detail what we are doing to advertise the NFB of Colorado's Vacation Raffle.  The Mile High Chapter is providing pizza for Wednesday's meeting.  I plan to order a meat lover's, cheese and vegetarian pizza; I may change this if I receive any feedback to the contrary.

I apologize the agenda is late.  My intent was to send the Friday.  Friday turned into a day of personal tragedy.  I received the news of a friend's tragic death Friday afternoon.  I plan to be at Wednesday's Chapter meeting unless the funeral is scheduled for that day; Diane McGeorge will conduct the meeting if I am absent.  The meeting is at 1020 Fifteenth Street, Denver, CO 80202.  You may contact me via voice or text at 303-863-1150 with any questions concerning the chapter meeting.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO