[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Colorado Gives Day

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:08:47 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Colorado Center <ccb at cocenter.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 20:47:05 +0000
Subject: Colorado Gives Day

Tomorrow is the Big Day!!

[Web Ad CGD LeaderboardAwareness]

We've already had a lot of response on pre-giving for our big Colorado
Gives Day event, which will finally be here tomorrow.  Thanks everyone
who has already offered support for our great programs.

For the entire 24 hours tomorrow please feel free to check out on our
page on the Colorado Gives website:
https://www.coloradogives.org/CoCenter/overview

Also, check out our Facebook page; we have lots of great news and
pictures there.

If you have any problems or questions please call me, Kimberley, at
303-778-1130 x212, and I will be happy to assist in any way that I
can.  Thanks, everyone!

Colorado Center for the Blind
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO  80120
ccb at cocenter.org<mailto:ccb at cocenter.org>
www.cocenter.org<http://www.cocenter.org>

Take charge with confidence and self-reliance