[Colorado-talk] Fw: Requesting Braille titles

Bertha Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 03:09:48 UTC 2013

Well done Everett!

B A Guerrero and Seeing Eye Dog Godiva
guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-talk [mailto:colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Everett Gavel
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 7:03 PM
To: Colorado Springs Chapter Internet Mailing List
Cc: colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Colorado-talk] Fw: Requesting Braille titles

Hello Folks,

Below is a letter I sent off today, in response to our local Colorado
Springs library telling me, "Sorry, but we have no Braille books." ...and my
response. Please read below and, if you feel like it, I urge you to contact
your own library branches in your neighborhoods -- no matter where you are
in Colorado -- and request some Braille books, as well. Please let your
local library know that Braille books need not only be found in a Talking
Book Library. Let them know there is some interest, if there is.

Thank you for reading below, whether you choose to go any further or not.

If You Do Take Action -- May God Bless Your Efforts!
Everett