[Colorado-talk] FW: Take Control of Your Future

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Feb 26 04:38:05 UTC 2013

Hello Again, My Fellow Coloradans!

I'm sharing a message here, which I posted this
afternoon on another blindness list where they
were talking tech -- specifically regarding the
current-and-future state of the cell phone
industry. I'm hoping, just maybe, the governmental
resources below will prove useful to some here as
well.

Strive On!
Everett