[Colorado-talk] reminder.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Nov 3 03:49:46 UTC 2013

Hello all.
this is a reminder message.
First,
don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour.
There is also no broncos game this sunday.
So you all won't have to moan and groan or threaten to kill me about missing
the game .
 Next, we will be having our first conference call since state convention.
On sunday at 4:00PM standard time.
The number to call is: 712-432-1500 and entering access code 564151.

The agenda is as follows:
introductions
secretary's report
treasurer's report and discussion on finances.
fundraising
the Listservs
first discussion topic:
getting a guide dog
Is the dog right for you and points to consider.
Suggestions and questions concerning guide dog work such as distractions.
nex meeting.

Best,
Melissa Green  and Pj
"There's a God that loves you, you matter, & you have value & purpose."