[Colorado-talk] Fw: Great Lakes ADA Webinar focused on PWD in Disaster- at the IC- Tuesday November 12th, 12:00PM

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Nov 4 23:32:00 UTC 2013

Hello Friends,

We are holding a bit of an event for this Webinar, at the Independence Center here in Colorado Springs next Tuesday. You are all invited. There will be a conference room reserved for it, and there will be pizza for you, too. Just RSVP to Nick DeSutter, the gentleman who led the Emergency Preparedness seminar at the state convention recently, for any who may have been there. His e-mail is below, as well as the details on the upcoming Webinar. I hope to see some of you there. Lisa and I will be there. ;-)

Strive On!
Everett