[Colorado-talk] TOMORROW September 28th Aurora Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Fri Sep 27 20:10:48 UTC 2013

Hello Friends

Join the Aurora Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado for our September 28th meeting.  We will be meeting at Aurora Fire Station 11 which is located at 2291 S. Joliet St (pass the main entrance and there will be a second turn in that will lead to a side door which we use.  The meeting will start at 10:00AM.  If you have any questions please feel free to call Wayne Marshall at 303-525-9191 or Jessica Beecham at 720-440-2632.  You can also e-mailjbeecham at cocenter.org<mailto:jbeecham at cocenter.org>.  LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CHAPTER SO COME HUNGRY!

best Wishes

Jessica Beecham