[Colorado-talk] EXTRA!EXTRA! Write all about it!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Tue Apr 22 20:10:48 UTC 2014

Greetings fellow Federationists,

What's on your mind? What's in your heart? What's your story? What's on your chapter's agenda? What is your convention plan? Your friends and colleagues want to know. Please write about it. I am beginning to put together the Spring/Summer Blind Coloradan. It is our newsletter. You can send full, brief articles, ideas, contemplations, and events to my attention. Please do so no later than May 5th. So far I do not have as much material as we usually get prior to deadline. I look forward to your writing, your thoughts and ideas. Thank you very much.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director
National Association of Blind Merchants
kevanworley at blindmerchants.org<mailto:kevanworley at blindmerchants.org>
866-543-6808

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<www.carshelpingtheblind.org%20> Your donation can take the blind further