[Colorado-talk] RTD Proposed Changes for August

Nehemiah Hall nrh at n-republic.net
Thu Apr 24 17:45:44 UTC 2014

Here’s a link to RTD’s page for the changes they’re suggesting for August:
http://www.rtd-denver.com/servicechanges-august2014.shtml

I would encourage everyone to look them over to see what may affect them. In particular, as this would likely affect all of us to some degree, I’d look at the service changes and service reductions that are being proposed for light rail lines. If people have any comments/feedback, the various meeting times and locations are also on this page.

Nehemiah