[Colorado-talk] The Spatular Mile High Chapter Picnic and Chocolate Fundraiser

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Thu Aug 21 11:03:04 UTC 2014

The Spatular Mile High Chapter Picnic and Chocolate Fundraiser is Sunday, 24 August 2014.  Our event is from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 1020 Fifteenth Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Brooks Towers Community Room on the Third Floor).  Attendees to the picnic have access to the pool!!  We are having hamburgers, a few vegetable burgers, hot dogs, chips, drinks and of course CHOCOLATE!!!!!  We can never forget chocolate.  The cost is $15.  You may pay via PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5MQ2M6R63MWTL.  The Chapter learned there are some individuals experiencing difficulties obtaining tickets so we changed the cost from $20 at the door to $15 at the door.  You may respond to this E-mail, or you may also text or call Gary at 303-863-1150 with any questions.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO