[Colorado-talk] Potential CABS and COAGDU Fund Raiser at Convention

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 14:33:19 UTC 2014

Greetings,

The Colorado Association of Blind Students and Colorado Association of Guide Dog User’s are considering joing our efforts to plan a fund raiser/social event that is sure to liven up convention!

If you will be attending this year’s NFBCO convention, we would greatly appreciate if you would complete our survey to learn more about and provide us with feedback on the exciting ideas we have in store!

To complete the survey, please click the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GVL629P

Thanks,

Cody Bair

Vice President