[Colorado-talk] NFBCO in Grand Junction

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Wed Jan 8 00:18:35 UTC 2014

The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado is excited to announce that we are starting a chapter in Grand Junction1  We need your help!  Attached is a flier and we need you to pass along this information to anyone you know in Grand Junction!

Our organizing meeting will be:
Saturday, January 18
10:am-1:30pm
Center for Independent Living
740 Gunnison Ave.
Grand Junction, CO

During the first meeting we will discuss services and resources for people who are blind or loosing vision, parents of blind children, blind students, individuals in blindness related professions, senior citizens who are loosing vision, and much more.  We will learn about the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado and our great programs including Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning, scholarships, NFB NEWSLINE, free white canes, and much more!  BEST OF ALL we will have FREE FOOD!!!

For more information please call Jessica Beecham at 720-440-2632 or e-mail jbeecham at cocenter.org.