[Colorado-talk] Help with Straightening Out an SSI Repayment Mishap?

James Beal bealcorgi at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 18:56:01 UTC 2014

 The young lady has a right to file an appeal. First, I would request a copy of her previous history with Social Security. Then I would encourage her to set an appointment with Social Security for later in the month. Since you are in the Springs, I can help you prepare your appeal. What you need to know first, however, is for what quarters or years are they saying she is overpaid.
?
For a while Jeff Henderson was doing appeals through the Independence Center but about the time you got sick Jeff left the center. I haven't checked their web site to see how they are coming along as far as replacing him. You mgiht do that yourself. Also, I would like to hear from you directly. Call me at (719) 232-7663. I sp4end a lot of time going back and forth between here and Pueblo but I w\really want to talk with you further and see your documentation in order to help you and her plan an appeal.

James Beal
bealcorgi at aol.com