[Colorado-talk] Macy's passes Denver Chapter

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:29:41 UTC 2015

Hello friends! This is a reminder that there are only four days left to purchase your Macy's shopping pass for Macy's shop for a cause. The national Federation of the blind Denver chapter is teaming up with Macy's for an exciting fun raising opportunity. We are selling Macy's shopping passes for five dollars. The shopping pass entitles you to a day of shopping Saturday, August 29, that gives 25% off even items that normally are excluded from sale pricing. The shopping pass also comes with an entry to be put in a drawing to win a $500 Macy's gift card. Macy shop for a cause is designed with nonprofit organizations in mind and allows the nonprofit to keep 100% of the proceeds from the shopping pass sales. The shopping passes are good at any Macy's store. Please let me know if you would be interested in purchasing a shopping pass and supporting the national Federation of the blind Denver chapter.
Thank you,
Melissa Fishburn
NFB Denver Chapter fundraising chairperson

Sent from my iPhone