[Colorado-talk] Sept. 19 Yoga Body Seminar

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:18:32 UTC 2015

Coming up next month, fight5 after the Denver Chapter's monthly
meeting from 10 a.m. to noon, you can attend the Sports & Rec
Division's seminar:

Join the National Federation of the Blind Sports and Recreation
Division for a fun day of health and wellness designed for YOU!

Based on popular demand from our Find Your Fit seminar we are offering
an opportunity to participate in different types of yoga and body work
at our first Yoga Body Workshop.

Come participate in
-high energy flow yoga
-kundalini yoga
-Pilates
-body analysis and nutrition consultation

When: September 19 from 12:30pm-5:00pm
Where: Colorado Center for the Blind
2233 W Shepperd Ave
Littleton, CO 80120
Cost: 15.00 per person

Please send $15 cash or check made out to NFBCO sports and Rec to
reserve your spot.

Attention: Maureen Nietfeld
2233 W Shepperd Ave
Littleton CO 80120

Space is limited to 45 participants. When we receive your payment,
your spot will be reserved.

The Yoga Body workshop is more than an opportunity to exercise. You
will leave with tools to improve your mind, body, and spirit including
nutrition advice, new workouts, and more. You will also have the
opportunity to purchase delicious and nutritious artisan snacks by
Frosted Lotus Bakery!

This is an opportunity you will not want to miss. If you have
questions contact Jessica Beecham at 615-497-0435.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham