[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Help Our Students Hit Their Mark on Colorado Gives Day!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 00:25:38 UTC 2015

In case anyone on this list didn't get the e-mail - Colorado Gives Day
is tomorrow, and you can make a donation to the Colorado Center for
the Blind at

https://www.coloradogives.org/index.php?section=organizations&action=newDonation&fwID=15595

And we're excited to once again be featured on 9News tomorrow moring,
so tune in!
Dan