[Colorado-talk] congratulations to Amelia Dickerson

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 01:04:36 UTC 2015

This was posted in the USABA News last week.

Athlete Highlight:

Amelia Dickerson

Marathon

A new USABA record was set last month when Amelia Dickerson (Boulder, Colo.)
finished the TCS New York City Marathon in 3:21:29. She beat the previous
Women's B1 Marathon record, which she also held, by just over 14 minutes.

http://content.delivra.com/etapcontent/UnitedStatesAssociationofB/DSC04597-z
oom.jpg

"The people around me are the only reason I can do any of this," said
Dickerson. "I am so grateful for all the people who support me in so many
different ways.  Running is absolutely a team sport."

This weekend, Dickerson will run in the USABA Marathon National
Championships
<http://usaba.org/index.php/membership/news-details/blind_and_visually_impai
red_runners_hit_the_pavement_at_2015_california_int/>  with 48 other blind
and visually impaired runners at the California International Marathon in
Sacramento.