[Colorado-talk] COAGDU board meeting call on July 26th.

Dishon Spears dishonspears at comcast.net
Sat Jul 25 03:54:45 UTC 2015

Hello everyone, we are having a Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users
(COAGDU) meeting on Sunday July the 26th.  If you can join us on the call
that would be really great.  To join us for the meeting just by following
the following steps and you'll be joined with us behind the fence to learn
about what is happening and what has happened in this organization.  The
call in number is 712-705-7031
And the access code is 234368039.  Remember if you are on the board, and you
can't attend the meeting PLEASE call or send either me or Melissa an email
and my email is (dishonspears at comcast.net <mailto:dishonspears at comcast.net>
).  We the board, are anxiously wagging our tails to hear you on the call on
Sunday July the 26th.

Dishon Spears
V.P. Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users (COAGDU)
720 275-1991 = Cell