[Colorado-talk] PayPal Information for COAGDU

Dishon Spears dishonspears at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 00:04:39 UTC 2015

To those that are wishing to purchase the dog treat jars that they didn't
get during the National Federation of the Blind convention, here is the
information that I had stated in a previous email letting you all know when
the PayPal account would be set up.  This account is now active and we can
start receiving funds for those of you that are interested in purchasing the
dog treat jars.  Remember that the original cost of the jars are as follows;
the small jars are running for $7.00 and the larger ones are $9.0Now with
the cost of shipping $2.00 will be added to each jar upon purchase.  What
this now means that the smaller jars will run a total of $9.00 and the
larger ones will be a total of $11.00.  If you are wanting to buy two at a
time then the cost of two smaller jars will run $16.00 or two of the larger
jars for $20.00.
The PayPal address where you can send the money is (coagdu1019 at gmail.com
<mailto:coagdu1019 at gmail.com> ).  Again thank you all for your support
during the convention and for continually giving us the chance to make
changes in the lives of the people in our communities as well as in
ourselves.
We are changing what it means to be blind, so that we can live the lives we
want and should.

Dishon Spears
V.P. COAGDU