[Colorado-talk] Here's our chance to start the change engines in DVR

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:49:28 UTC 2015

Here's a message from the future home of DVR - the Department of Labor
and Employment.  The first meeting is in the Denver ZMetro area, and
others will be announced - they are already listed in the flyer below.

So get ready to come and give your input - what should DVR look like
in its new home?  What is working for you, what has not worked.

The National Federation of the Blind needs to show itself and its
collective strength starting next Monday.

Dan

Help Us Shape the Future of Colorado’s Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) will have a new home
within the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment by July 2016.
While DVR’s place in government will change, its commitment to
assisting eligible Coloradans with disabilities to secure, retain, or
regain employment is stronger than ever.
We want your feedback! Join us in Denver
August 3
5:30-7:00pm
public meeting

Altantis Independent Living Center
201 S Cherokee St
Denver, CO 80223

Let us know you are coming or give us written feedback by going to
colorado.gov/cdle/shapethefuture.

This is a public meeting, you are not required to RSVP.

American Sign Language interpretation, real-time captioning, and
wheelchair access have been arranged. Reasonable accommodation or the
services of spoken language interpreter will happily be provided upon
request by contacting: Denise Rogers at denise.rogers at state.co.us or
303-318-8018. Although we welcome these requests anytime, providing
adequate notice increases our ability to effectively meet your needs.
For those who use public transportation contact RTD at 303-299-2960 to
plan your trip.

●	 August 3 - Denver
●	 August 10 - Boulder/Longmont
●	 August 17 - Ft. Collins