[Colorado-talk] Here's our chance to start the change engines in DVR

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Tue Jul 28 15:32:23 UTC 2015

Thanks, Dan. I would like to echo Dan's sentiment. As you know, we have been given two unprecedented opportunities to bring reform. The interim study committee of the General Assembly brought about by the strong and fact-based advocacy of the National Federation of the Blind will begin it's deliberation on August 12. However, of equal importance are these public meetings being held by officials at the Colorado Division of Labor and Employment which will begin in Denver next Monday evening. I urge us all to discuss our thoughts and strategies for reform and bring them to the attention of CDLE and Division of Vocational Rehabilitation management. If you could RSVP, off of this list please, to Dan or myself it would be greatly appreciated. Please consider the flyer and, as they say, "let's do this".

WE Fit Wellness
The Right Fit for Everyone
Accessible, Affordable, Achievable
www.wefitwellness.com