[Colorado-talk] FW: Free adaptive yoga workshops!

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jun 16 08:11:58 UTC 2015

For your information.

Have a blessed day.

Melissa R Green and Pj

From: Lynda McCullough [mailto:lynda at connections4il.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 10:13 AM
To: vonnb at comcast.net; Mary Hagen; Trinicia Everett; Melissa Green; Danielle Pierson; Holly Darby; Rick Delgadillo; Annette Biddison; angela.warwick at northrange.org; frontier.house at northrange.org; aromero at gciinc.org; Brenda Pilch; Jonathan Basso; shelley.steele at uchealth.org
Subject: Free adaptive yoga workshops!

Hello!  Connections is holding an adaptive yoga workshop series at the Greeley Recreation Center this year thanks to a grant from the Weld Women's Fund.  The next workshop is Wednesday, June 17 from 1:30 to 3:30.  It is free and open to residents of Weld County, but we ask that those wishing to attend call Lynda at (970) 352-8682.

I have attached a flier.  Will you help us spread the word?

Thank you!

Lynda