[Colorado-talk] Celebration/recognition of employment!

Diane Mcgeorge rmcgeorge at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 00:12:45 UTC 2015

I loved reading about two of our CCB graduates, both Marty and Melissa.
They are both strong, ambitious blind women who have demonstrated their
ability to work effectively in their chosen careers while still contributing
to the NFB.  They are truly changing the lives of blind people and sighted
people wherever their lives take them.

I love stories about successful NFB folks.  Employment is still a major
barrier for all of us.  My congratulations and love go to both Melissa and
Marty.
They make us proud.

Diane McGeorge