[Colorado-talk] DVR Stakeholder Meetings in C-Springs & Pueblo

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:02:20 UTC 2015

>From Cher at Dept. of Labor & Employment.    It's important that they
hear from blind folks across the state.  Even though other processes
are in motion, we want to continue to let DVR's new home know that we
need and want specific and clearly identifiable services for the
blind.

Dan
****

Apologies, clearly we will not be having breakfast for lunch and lunch
for breakfast. Meeting times are correct, however :) Pueblo =
breakfast; Colorado Springs = lunch.
Best,
Cher