[Colorado-talk] First annual Able Fair

Joe Triplett jamestriplett at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 13:37:09 UTC 2015

Calling on All Chapters, Divisions, Members and Vendors

Let's Build The Federation!!!

Come out and participate in our 1st used technology fair!!

THE 2015 ABLE. FAIR

Accessible

Blindness and

Low Vision

Equipment

FAIR

You can support the NFBCO Affiliate by: 1) Donating your new and used
blindness and low vision items to the NFBCO Affiliate. (WARNING, all items
donated should be erased and clean of ALL personal and private information!)
Those items will then be sorted, organized and sold by the Aurora Chapter.

2) Rent a table for $10 or share a table with someone else for $5 and sell
your blindness technology, low vision aides, or other goods. You could
donate a portion of your sales to the Affiliate. Remember, whether Low Tech,
High Tech, iPads, iPhones, or other accessible phones and devices with
speech or braille, there is someone who could benefit from them and who
otherwise may not be able to afford them. Don't let your unused items
continue to sit around collecting dust while getting more and more outdated.

for our 1st NFBCO "ABLE FAIR" Put your baking skills to work and bring your
goodies for our bake sale!!!  A bake sale is a win win for everyone!!

Place:      Colorado Center for the Blind

Address: 2233 W Shepperd Avenue, Littleton, CO