[Colorado-talk] NFBCO Convention Stream Starting at 11:00 am Mountain

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Oct 30 13:14:47 UTC 2015

Once again this year, we will be streaming our NFB of Colorado Convention so
if you can't join us in Colorado Springs, tune into the stream at:

http://216.241.41.71:8000/nfbco-convention.mp3.

Convention starts today at 11:00 am Mountain time.  We will stream all
general sessions as well as the banquet. Let us know you're listening by
tweeting using the hashtag #nfbco15 or emailing me at:

cjohnson at cocenter.org <mailto:cjohnson at cocenter.org>   We thank one of our
Convention sponsors, Audio Information Network of Colorado, for offering the
stream!

Chip Johnson

Technology Instructor

Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  227

Fax:  303.778.1598

2233 W. Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org<http://cocenter.org/>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/coloradocenterfortheblind>

Twitter<https://twitter.com/cocenter4blind>

YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/cocenterorg>