[Colorado-talk] major makeover, please read

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 1 13:10:10 UTC 2015

Dear Friends in Colorado,
I've decided to break the news. I'm now unsubscribed from all lists
except for Colorado talk. The only reason I'm gonna stay on here is so I
can get local updates on what's happening in the Colorado disability
community. Yall can contact me if you need to by the specified contact
privately if you need me for some strange reason. Otherwise, I do want
to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking hard. lol But again, I'm
breathing.
Beth

--
This email address is used for listserv emails only, comcast stuff only, or if you prefer a more personal touch, and you're Comcast contacting me, a technician's note or two. Please email me at thebluesisloose at gmail.com for a more personal experience.