[Colorado-talk] Audio Information Network 25th Anniversay Celebration

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:18:58 UTC 2015

Greetings:

This looks like a lot of fun.  Tickets are $30 and can be purchased here:

https://itrulycare.com/events/ainc-house-concert
The basic announcement is below:

AUDIO INFORMATION NETWORK OF COLORADO
CELEBRATES 25 YEARS of BROADCASTING!
Old school style with My Old School
Join us for our Anniversary House Concert Celebration.

We’re celebrating with My Old School a twelve piece, dynamic, Steely
Dan tribute band;

http://myoldschool.biz .

Our all age celebration will feature; live music from My Old School,
dancing, cook-out dinner, beer, wine, nonalcoholic beverages, bouncy
house, kids activities,
silent auction and a live auction.

Tickets : $30.00 Children 12 and under are free.

Gates open at 5:30 music begins at 7:00

Location: Guardian Storage, 1555 South 67th Street Superior COLORADO 80027