[Colorado-talk] Go Fund Me Page for Nehemiah

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:24:32 UTC 2016

Greetings,

One of our long-time members, Nehemiah Hall, is terminally ill.
Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

His parents are with him in Colorado.  There are costs to him and them
as a result.
A Go Fund Me page has been set up for his medical and family's related
expenses.

http://www.gofundme.com/miahrhall

You can make a donation there and read updates on how he's doing.

The Denver Chapter is making a donation, and will be taking cash from
members at our chapter meeting this Saturday and through next Friday,
April 22.   Send them to me in care of CCB, 2233 W. Shepperd Ave.,
Littleton, CO 80120.  We'll add your cash to ours and make one
donation if that works best for you.

Dan